Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progress on current tasks

2 posters

Go down

Progress on current tasks Empty Progress on current tasks

Post by Kael Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:18 am

Brother and Sisters,

Tasks were handed out last Esbat to all packs in attendance. If possible, I would like some updates on these tasks. I understand this is not long after the assignment, but I feel staying on top of these problems is the best way to ensure they are taken care of quickly. If not progress is available at the current moment, make sure to have something to share at the Esbat in the following weeks. Do not be afraid to reach out and ask your fellow sect member for aid in your endeavors. We are all brothers and sisters here fighting for the same goals. Whatever storm rolls in, I want Pittsburgh to be able to weather it and beat it back. The quicker we solve these problems, the quicker we can move onto the lurking Camarilla seeds still in the area.

Stay Strong Brothers and Sisters,
Bishop Graves
Kael
Kael

Back to top Go down

Progress on current tasks Empty Re: Progress on current tasks

Post by A Pimp Called Rapha Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Bishop Graves,
I have discovered much about the Setite Priestess's power base and her mortal pawns. When my Ductus and Priest have developed a battle plan to break these layers of her defenses I am certain they will share them with the Sword. Then all may take part in the hammer blow that will visit ruin upon those foolish enough to defy us within our own city.

Raphael de Spilane
A Pimp Called Rapha
A Pimp Called Rapha

Back to top Go down