Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning Ahead, to all members of the Pittsburgh Diocese

2 posters

Go down

Planning Ahead, to all members of the Pittsburgh Diocese  Empty Planning Ahead, to all members of the Pittsburgh Diocese

Post by Johnny Dupont Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:48 am

Evenin'

The way I see it, we ain't makin' much progress at all, and we got a lot on our plate. Seems to me we need to work on some kinda plan. Maybe start with putting the tasks at hand in order of importance. If we go into every undertaking blind, with no plan, we all ain't gonna be walking the night long enough to aid the sword in any meaningful way.

The biggest problem I'm seein' is that we don't seem to know what we're gonna be tackling any given night. I ain't callin' nobody out, lets just get some kinda consensus on what in the hell we're doin'

Any thoughts?

-Johnny
Johnny Dupont
Johnny Dupont

Back to top Go down

Planning Ahead, to all members of the Pittsburgh Diocese  Empty Re: Planning Ahead, to all members of the Pittsburgh Diocese

Post by A Pimp Called Rapha Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:26 am

Elias looks up a bit from the little tract he is reading.

I don't know about this Setite people been making a fuss over. I don't know much about these Giovanni corpse humpers neither. Both seemed really keen on leaving off us while I've been about.

Now the Preacher that I got a real feeling is a damned infernalist... he seems like a vampire that needs to get dead and fast. No worrying about the cattle, no worrying about being subtle, angry mob lighting his ass on fire and letting Caine sort his ashes out dead.

Just my two cents on the killing that needs done. I'm sure Caine will guide the clergy in the choice.

He goes straight back into what looks like a badly translated version of Caine's temptation by the angels.
A Pimp Called Rapha
A Pimp Called Rapha

Back to top Go down