A Grim Campaign Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Grim Campaign Day

Post by A Pimp Called Rapha on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Archibald,

I hear that someone else's pawn is causing you significant trouble in taking the mayor's chair. While I cannot comprehend why you would not have a proxy take the job rather than sully yourself by taking lead of the cattle, I do foresee value in our controlling the herd, if we are to root out the Sword's enemies and maintain the Silence of the Blood.

If there is any help that can be provided please contact me. I am sure that I can arrange all sorts of scandals, overdoses and voter controls that would greatly benefit your campaign. Nothing seems to enrage the kine support for the Old Guard quite like graft, incompetence, and lawless disorder. Which I imagine you already have bold, visionary plans to fix, or sweep up at the least.

I think I may even a arrange for a little gift for you before your debate, free of charge.

Raphael
A Pimp Called Rapha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Grim Campaign Day

Post by Jordan Kael on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Wise Master Raphael,

Mr. White's backers have indeed proven to be most formidable. It has taken all of my resources, exerting all of my areas of Influence until I could call in no more favors (fear not, I have more I can call in, but it will take about a month to gather it all. I still have use to the Sword.), simply to expose their Influence, neutralise what I could, and try to come out ahead. I was sadly unable to uncover who these backers are. If this is an unacceptable failure, I will of course report immediately for my execution.

All for the glorious strength of the Sword,
with unwavering Loyalty,

Archibald Grimaldi
Jordan Kael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A Pimp Called Rapha on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:12 am

Archibald,

I have often found, that although they do not use them enough, mayoral candidates are often far more useful with their heads attached. I do not think that having exposed a worthy foe would be a failure on your part. Indeed your failing was that you did not bring this evidence before the bishops and ducti so that the Sword might bring our wrath down upon them. For this foible I absolve you of blame as no lasting harm has come to the Sword for this lapse.

We are, however, now short of time in which to effect a campaign of terror against those who stand before our ambitions. If there are choice targets that you are aware of I would know their names. A campaign manager for the opposition. An aid with access to the players. Perhaps, party allies with strong backers. I need only know the foe and I will find their weaknesses, and see them consumed by them.
A Pimp Called Rapha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top