a new beginning

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new beginning

Post by Davias on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 am

flying over his pack's new domain davias couldn't help but be impressed with his priest's ambition and plan to cut off the city entirely from this direction....locating the entrence to the new haven he lands and perches on the tunnel entrence....this could have potential...after shifting forms he moves inside to examine the progress made over the last few days and go over the plans again murphy made to make sure everything was sound...this new home will be interesting...and hopefully require less running from the hounds.....
Davias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new beginning

Post by Murphy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:32 am

"Davias," Murphy nods.
"I managed to find some open wifi while hanging out up top.  I posted some info for the city defenses.  It seems the Sons are on board with covering the Eastern entrance. 
"What do you think of our new haven?"
Murphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:11 am

*looks around the room taking note of the furnishings and tech the others had come up with already* "not too bad, what areas are the other packs covering and will they be able to hold the areas they laid claim to?" *Davias walks over to a couch and grabs a seat* "and how well is the city organized as a whole?"
Davias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:10 am

"No idea, sir. The pack that is maintaining the eastern defenses is large, and seemingly capable. But our preliminary observations are still inconclusive. As for the organization. It is Sabbat, sir. So not very. We have two bishops. It seems, one who focuses on war, and one who focuses on enlightenment. I am not sure how at odds they will be. All of the current packs are new to the city, so it is like we are starting over fresh. But this time, we don't have the thrill of victory inspiring us."
"This town feels like a sad teenager moving on after he has been dumped for the first time."
Murphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Eve on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:29 pm

*Casually strolling in with a few shopping bags from Wal-mart and Macy's*

"This would require you to know how that feels Murph, and I don't believe you were much for relationships." With a sly grin, Alexis sets down the bags and tosses one to Murphy and to Davias. "Here's some back up clothing for those just in case moments. There is two more bags of clothing for extras or whatever." She stashes her Macy's bag with her luggage and checks her phone for messages. "So what were you boys gossiping about while I was out?"
Alexis Eve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:38 pm

"Hey! I watched Boy Meets World. I know how it is."
Murphy picks up his spare clothes. "Really, black?" Murphy sighs and shoves the clothes into his pack.
"We were just saying how much work we have ahead of us getting this city fortified."
"There is little infrastructure. All the packs are new, so no one, aside from the Bishops and Mookie, would have their hands in anything to keep us connected or covered. And, it seems most of the packs are just as unfamiliar with the region as we are."
"This should be fun."
Murphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Eve on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Alexis sighs and with a slight accent, "Excuse me, but they didn't have deer shit brown or grassy knoll green. Besides you'll blend in with the others at least...if the need arises. So at ease soulja boy."

She takes a few deep breaths to process what her priest said. "Fun isn't the word I would choose for this adventure, more like interesting. I don't foresee how we are going to have "fun" when we are going to be constantly roaming. That's not going to give me a lot of time to set up and solidify supplies and toys for our pack. Or should I be focusing on setting up a scout base instead of a full blown base of operation?"
Alexis Eve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:51 pm

"No, Ma'am."
"We can set up permanent here. Or at least start to. I am sure Davias, Kit, Bandit and myself can keep an eye on the perimeter. You work with Lacy and your lackies to gets roots in this neighborhood. Keep all 8 of those ears to the streets. We have to get to know how this place is so we can recognize if someone besides us steps in."
"Once we know the place we are staying, you can look for a nice warehouse or something that would suit your... um... creative urges."
Murphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:28 pm

*Davias listened to the exchange while thinking about what to do next* Well as far as fortifications i want this haven set up and fortified like it's the last place we're ever going to be...if need be we can start fresh again if we're forced to move on but i don't want to be caught by surprise because we were lax" *thinks for another moment* "If need be i can try and contact my sire...he stayed here for a stint before coming to Montreal and may be able to give us more insight failing that last i heard my grand sire was also somewhere in this area and i can try him as well. As far as having multiple bishops for a city this size i hope they're not at odds at all otherwise this city won't stay sabbat very long. We'll just have to wait and see how the other packs fare before i pass any judgement on their competency. For now lets make this place livable and fortified and then worry about the rest of our domain. And as far as warehouses go when i was flying in i saw a sizable one off of Greentree road on a street called Wabash i believe. Just try and keep your experiments contained Alexis. *Davias leans back closing his eye wondering where exactly toady was that he was kept from the first sabbat gathering in the city after calling him to this place and also how his first encounter with his grand sire might play out*
Davias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AC-Lacy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:34 pm

"Don't you worry Davias, I got some plans" Lacy responds dragging in two very unconscious and beaten frat boys. "Besides I brought drinks!"

He walks over to the assembled area "You know, I really could use a fridge, who wants to help me look for some abandoned restaurants? I think getting that bradovic of yours could help with the heavy lifting, but being able to keep some bitches on ice would be such a lovely snack from time to time. Also, I'm going to be securing some bolt hole havens in the surrounding areas. Each of which I will dispurse to each of you individually. Only I'll know where they all are, just incase anyone is compromised, we aren't all fucked." he says before nipping into the smaller of the two frat boys, who are slowly gaining consciousness.

AC-Lacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:37 pm

*waves off the frat boys* "I'll eat later...and as for the haven idea go ahead with that it'll make for good safe houses as well if shit hits the fan here"
Davias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AC-Lacy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Lacy walks up to Murph, as if he is going to hug him... stopping just short. In his best fifty year old Jewish mother voice "But Murph, look at ya, your nothing but skin and bones. You should eat, and you never call. Your father worries about yo..." and he loses it near the end.

AC-Lacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Murphy smirks. "Nice to see you too, Lacy."
"Thank's for dinner. Let me guess, cheap beer and nachos?"
Murphy sighs. "Sounds just like our party nights back in the sandbox. Well, at least it's free. I take it we can just keep these boys knocked out and dump them in an alley?"
Murphy examines them methodically, "They will assume they blacked out and stumble home making up their own version of some pathetic sexual victory. Easy clean up."
Murphy pulls his hand back as one almost wakes up and strikes him quickly on the head. "There, there. Dream easy, douchebag, the Truth is far easier to understand when you're dreaming." He takes the frat boys arm and bites into it, drinking just enough to keep him going. His mind flashes back to the weeks spent rationing his water supply to last him through his missions.
Murphy shakes out of his memory and licks the wound shut.
"Ugghh.. I hate beer."
Murphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:53 pm

"i prefer rum myself but you can't bitch when you're not the one hunting for five. That said i think he who bitches gets clean up detail." *sits back relaxing a bit and enjoys the banter*
Davias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:01 pm

"That's fine. Once drained a bit, these two won't weigh much more than my old packs." I can drop 'em off somewhere nice and cozy."
Murphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:05 pm

"Fair enough, Lacy sounds like you don't get dish duty tonight"
Davias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AC-Lacy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:06 pm

"No problem, it's my pleasure. I'll take em out by Controversy, and pour some more beer on em.  I'm sure they will think the night was great, and who knows.  One of those sorry sack strippers might givem a good pegging" he says kicking one firmly in the side.  He walks over to the larger one, bites into his neck.  The large one awakens and screams bloody murder, before Lacy knocks him out again, closing the wound.  "What a bitch, do they always have to scream?"

AC-Lacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Eve on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Alexis snaps out of her nightdreaming state to the ever so pleasant sound of screaming. "Yes Lacy, they have a tendency to do that."

She makes her way to the sounds of the boys, whose conversation skills clearly sounds like a couple of teenage boys trying to be cool.

"Oh my, what sad sorry little boys we got here." As she looks down on the two skinbags. Americans, not the best tasting blood ever, but fortunately they drink so much it almost cancels out the crap they stuff in their pie holes. She lightly kicks the smaller one as if to wake up said frat boy after an all night party. "So is this all of us, or is the "other" one showing up?"
Alexis Eve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:41 pm

"go ahead and eat she knows well enough how to hunt for herself when she's out"
Davias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit_ND on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 pm

A small figure slinks in, a cat. It sniffs briefly at the two frat boys before moving to the couch. It jumps up beside Davius and settles itself.
Kit_ND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:42 pm

*reaches down and scratches the base of Kit's neck* " i was wondering where you were off to...though I'd prefer it if you stick close to the haven till we're sure theres no dogs sniffing around here" *continues petting the lynx*
Davias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AC-Lacy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Looking over at the now bekittened Davius, Lacy turns back to the two frat boys. "Hmm... this won't do, looks like I packed a snack when I needed a meal." Walking over to the large one, he grabs out the cell phone. "Mom, no, Father Peter, no, Bank, no, maybe it's in the speed dial" and he becomes incensed in the phone.

A few minutes later a "HA!" comes from the heavily bearded man. "Alexi, can you do your wasted 'Foreign Girl' impression for me. I think we can eat well tonight?"

AC-Lacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Eve on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:17 am

Alexis narrows her eyes at Lacy. "Foreign Girl impression? As opposed to what...." She stops herself in mid sentence and calms herself down. "Alright, does it matter which language or can't Americans tell accents apart from each other?" Before Lacy responds she waives off the question entirely, taking the phone. "Where and what time do you want me to have the meal delivered?"

Alexis Eve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AC-Lacy on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:24 am

Lacy flinches a bit, "Well, they always go nutty for the romance language or eastern european accents. And besides you know I meant "Foreign" as in Frat idiot drool over a girl with a accent and broken english. Anywho, have them meet us in the patio of the old Chi Chis in the closed mall. Bring something to party with. -teehee-"

AC-Lacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Eve on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:59 am

Alexis dials the number and starts the routine.

Broken English isn't hard when English really isn't your first language. A slight giggle here and a few innuendos followed by the meeting place. This is something she's done even when she was mortal, and it never fails that they show up. One would think the cattle would get wise one day, alas such thoughts are wasted on the idea.

She hangs up the phone and tosses back to Lacy. "There, done. I would kill for a nice relaxing bath right now. There is no thrill in baiting the gullible. I also suppose we have to keep them alive as well?"
Alexis Eve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top