Thinking of Staying on Morality but unsure how to make that possible

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of Staying on Morality but unsure how to make that possible

Post by MoonlightIbis on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Letter to His Excellency the Red:
It is your humble servant, Faye Smith. As you know I am rather new to the undead way of "life." I have questioned how to control the beast by many more educated members of the sect in such manners. However I have been bombarded with many different paths and with research have found my current path to be the most satisfactory. However I do not know a way to cement it in a way that would be beneficial to the sect. I wish to do more, but the restrictions of remaining emotionally human endangers my helpfulness to The Sword. If you could aid me in this manner I would be very grateful. I thank you for taking your valuable time to deal with my questions.

May the night ever treat you well.

MoonlightIbis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking of Staying on Morality but unsure how to make that possible

Post by Corock on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:48 pm

(OOC: this response is private, as I am assuming the previous post was. Just wanted to clarify.)

To Faye Smith,

I am sure that this has been a very trying time for you, but I hope it has also been invigorating. When I first took my steps to finding my own enlightenment, I did not have many that took it upon themselves to guide me. I am glad that members of the sect have taken it upon themselves to assist you, but I can only imagine what confusion that can cause.
The first thing I would tell you is to remember that the path of humanity is our base. Even Caine when he turned from God must have started on such a road, though I admit that may be a presumption, it is however a truth for us. As such, remember that all paths are forged from that base component. They call it chaining the beast for a reason. To study a path is to break apart your instinct and nature and cage them into aspects you can control. This works for many, but I find it very.... limiting. To remain on the path of Humanity, you must learn strength and conviction in the belief that you are in control of your nature. To stay the course is to learn not to chain your beast like an animal, but to realize it is part of you. A powerful ally that rushes alongside you into the night.
Understanding this is the first step.
I am prone to long explanations, it tends to risk that the pupil will stop absorbing the information and so i will stop the lesson here.  I will leave you with a few more words however.
If you truly decide to become my student, then there will be challenges, there will be pain and danger, but there will be great rewards if you are able to learn these lessons. Choose carefully, for you will need to give this your full spiritual attention or risk losing yourself entirely.

Mordecai

Corock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightIbis on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:46 pm

To His Excellency the Red,
The small amount of information you shared with me is definitely more intriguing than my current path. I wish nothing more than to aid the sect that has graciously accepted me, even after all of my failures as a Cainite. To be able to control the beast by accepting it seems much more natural. I understand that there will be hardships, but what in our world does not come with pain? I would appreciate your tutelage, if you are available. Thank you for taking the time to deal with my questions.
Your humble servant,
Faye Smith

MoonlightIbis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corock on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:18 am

I apologize that I have not responded as quickly as before. In these recent nights, I have been tested greatly. But overcoming hardship is the very basis of what I wish to teach you.

You say you have failures as a Cainite? Do you know them by name? Do they weigh upon you?
Understanding ones failure, is much different from accepting it.

Accepting it breeds weakness, understanding it gives you an enemy to face.

When I was mortal, I very quickly was forced to accept my position in life. Something in myself smiled sickly at what I was being told was my position in life, and I snapped. I bided my time, faced my weakness, and devoured it.

I have killed in cold blood more children, men, and women as a mortal than I ever have after I became a Cainite. And that is a weakness that I face. In those days i was driven by simple anger and rage.

Vengeance is simple, but it could have devoured my soul. I could have let my beast go in those days. let it devour me, even as a mortal.

But I was stronger. I saw my weakness and made it a part of myself. Turned that into motivation, and passion.

The path I will teach you is to look upon what mortal weakness you had and may still have, and turn it into strength.

I will teach you that when Caine looked upon his failings, he did not hide from them. He turned against those parts of himself and challenged them. He rose into that darkness where flaw lies and made it his home, turned any weakness that god had given him into a weapon, as we must.

Remember we did not start as the children of Caine, we were blessed into this. Only Caine was a child of Adam and Eve. We are all the children of Seth, that have been given his blessing.

And so I ask you, as you have told me you have so many failings, what are they? I do not need to know them by name. They are your personal failings, and you must face that darkness and devour them as Caine did.

In the end your success or failure will be your own, I will guide to these steps, but in the end you face yourself. That is the true path of Caine, you will see what you are and face it as he did, or you will fail.

These are dark words, and sound like a sermon, so i will start guiding you by asking you to list these "many" failings you feel you have. I think most of them come from your peers and not from yourself. I have many peers, more now than ever before, and I would spit in their face and die before i would submit to their judgement. So look for what you believe are your true failings, because those are the ones that will end you if you do not succeed in my lessons.

Mordecai "the red" Kratovsky

(if you wanna e-mail me direct it's corocksuz@gmail.com)

Corock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top