Because he asked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Because he asked

Post by Razor Greene on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Dear Fish,

You are bored at work and I am at home and have taken some medicine that makes me loopy, so I am writing you a letter. think it's really awesome that we both live in the same place now and also that we share a similar circle. I remember going to Cons in my wee years and getting invited to your parties and feeling like I was one of the cool grownup kids. I had no idea how close in age we were, so, that's weird. Also, I always thought you were from a magical far off land or something. Remember that one time? Yea you do. I could go on, but racehorse SCUBA dive. Sock puppets chocolate cake.

My pants are in the freezer.

Your friend,
Chris
Razor Greene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Because he asked

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:57 pm

I believe at one specific Origins party, having 65 people in my small hotel room getting wasted nearly got me evicted on the second night of the convention...

And people wonder why I love going to national events...

Your corruptor,
-F-
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://riversrunred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Now go write something in the IC board as if your character drank hevily medicated blood... ya know, Morphine and shit!!!

-F-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Heroine is pretty common.  :-( Would be pretty easy to accidentally feed on a junkie around here.  Sometimes, I wish the WoD was more than just a few shades darker... That is to say, that our 'real' world was more than just a few shades brighter than the WoD. Ok. Enough depression. ON TO THE IC!
Murphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Oh, it's coming... I promise... Just because I think "dark" in a chronicle name is lame, doesn't mean it won't be all over the story...

Sooooo many PC's to warp into little paranoid hate monkeys...

By the way, who's in charge of perimiter defenses in the city? By my count 2 new licks have already gotten in...

(*grin*)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 pm

How are we gonna rp that? Specially when not all the players are in/active with the forums yet? I've always tried to figure out just how you can keep track with the thousands (millions) of people that go in and out each day.
Murphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Licks don't show up on traffic camera's any different, specially if they are covered up in the back of a van driven by ghouls. We don't have the kind of crazy thaum to cover the city in a giant ward. Cars drive to fast to sit and Auspex scan each of them. Best we can do is see if they disrupt anything when they get in. Or watch for big parties on their way in. But one lick, by himself, prepared to lay low, could hide in a city for months, if not years.
Murphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:23 pm

*Edit... oh.. I see.
Murphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content