Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death and Taxes

4 posters

Go down

Death and Taxes Empty Death and Taxes

Post by Corock Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Dear Brothers and Sisters of the Sword,

Today I, Bishop Mordecai of the Greater Pittsburgh Diocese, invite any and all who wish to attend an experiment that will delve into the very nature of Death itself in relation to the Beast and the Soul to join me in Pittsburgh on Sunday April 19th.

I have set up a sterile, secure location within the city for the experiment to take place.

Hopefully this experiment will bring about great revelations and discovery as we attempt to unveil the truth about our very natures.

While this may be of more interest for the Necronomists amongst us, please know that this is an event open to all Cainites who seek such knowledge. And so I send you this invite on this day honoring the only other guaranteed constant besides death, and look forward to seeing fellow truth seekers there.

Mordecai the Red
Bishop of Pittsburgh

Corock

Back to top Go down

Death and Taxes Empty Re: Death and Taxes

Post by A Pimp Called Rapha Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:50 am

My esteemed Mordecai,

While I am intimately familiar with the ways of death and the journeys of those who have crossed beyond it, I find your attempt to seek the Beast and to understand how it shapes the vampiric nature to be of surpassing merit.

If the Sword is to prosper we must be mighty and to be mighty we must understand what it is to be Cainite.  For only in this understanding do we perfect ourselves into the pinnacles of unnatural evolution that will see the Sabbat rise as lords in the night.

I will be in attendance at your gathering of enlightenment.

Raphael
Templar to His Excellency Walter Pope Archbishop of Pittsburgh
A Pimp Called Rapha
A Pimp Called Rapha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Eve Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Lovely Mordecai,

Consider my interest perked. Recently coming back, I'm more than willing to stall my effort to restart up my own personal research. Perhaps this may give me a fresh perspective in my own findings. Looking forward to attend.

Alexis
Alexis Eve
Alexis Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus? Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:33 am

Ah, Enlightenment ... the one thing any proper Cainite can always agree with.  Be assured that I shall attend.

Lazarus Kincaide
Templar to His Excellency, Frank Kennedy

Marcus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down