To me belongeth vengeance...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by King David Church on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:16 am

To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Deuteronomy 32:35
avatar
King David Church

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Just Ben on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:34 am

Hey, so I don't mean to come off as twitchy or anything, but this post is kind of creeping me out. The fact that the account was made literally the night that the Archbishop met his Final Death, and that this was posted the same morning that the sun just decided not to be there is... well, freaky. Also, how the Hell has no one been talking about that on here? Was I the only one not to get the memo on the laws of nature taking a sick day?

Anyway, this is like, a memorial account or something for Pope, right? And the post is in regards to us getting revenge on the things that turned him, right? Right?

...

Someone please respond before I lose my frigging mind.

Just Ben

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Marcellus Angelos on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:44 am

Therefore it shall be night to you, without vision,
and darkness to you, without divination.
The sun shall go down on the prophets,
and the day shall be black over them;

--Micah 3:6

Is this helping?

Marcellus Angelos

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-15
Location : Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Just Ben on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:06 am

Marcellus Angelos wrote:Therefore it shall be night to you, without vision,
and darkness to you, without divination.
The sun shall go down on the prophets,
and the day shall be black over them;

--Micah 3:6

Is this helping?

This is honestly just pissing me off for not knowing why the sun didn't rise for a solid 24 hours. "Night without vision, Darkness without divination," it's like it's taunting us. And considering this entire chapter is apparently about God punishing "those that eat the flesh of his people" with divine retribution...

No, Marcellus. It was not particularly comforting to me.

Just Ben

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Marcellus Angelos on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:12 am

Just Ben wrote:
This is honestly just pissing me off for not knowing why the sun didn't rise for a solid 24 hours. "Night without vision, Darkness without divination," it's like it's taunting us. And considering this entire chapter is apparently about God punishing "those that eat the flesh of his people" with divine retribution...

No, Marcellus. It was not particularly comforting to me.

Oh, not knowing why is angering you?
how about Psalm 82:5?
They have neither knowledge nor understanding,
they walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.


Just keep in mind Ephesians 4:26,
Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,

Marcellus Angelos

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-15
Location : Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Just Ben on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:17 am

... please stop "helping"...

Just Ben

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Marcellus Angelos on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:20 am

Just Ben wrote:... please stop "helping"...
"yet I am not silenced because of the darkness, nor because thick darkness covers my face."
-Job 23:17
The darkness shall not silence me. I would be cautious, though, about going out in the middle of the "day"...

"and you will grope at noon, as the blind man gropes in darkness, and you will not prosper in your ways; but you shall only be oppressed and robbed continually, with none to save you."
Deuteronomy 28:29

Marcellus Angelos

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-15
Location : Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by King David Church on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:10 am

It does not surprise me that you understand not that which falls from your mouth. Recite words that have no meaning to you, Parrot, for it is all you can do.

Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Proverbs 28:5
avatar
King David Church

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Marcellus Angelos on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:41 pm

King David Church wrote:It does not surprise me that you understand not that which falls from your mouth. Recite words that have no meaning to you, Parrot, for it is all you can do.
"Recite words that have no meaning to you, for it is all you can do."
Fitting, since the only thing I've seen you do is recite words with no meaning on here.
If you actually know something about these events, then prove it, and enlighten me. But if you simply respond with some belittling remark about how I wouldn't understand anyway (possibly quoting Mark 8:18, Psalm 115:6, Psalm 135:17, Jeremiah 5:21, or any others like it), I will know that you are obviously bluffing, and can neither explain more nor do anything but recite your own words which, with no explanation behind them, also have no meaning. In fact, I bet that you follow this up with an ominous-but-vague post on what you either have already set in motion that I know not about, or what you know that would terrify me to discover. Go ahead. Prove me wrong.
King David Church wrote:Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Proverbs 28:5
And as for your "judgment":
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.
Matthew 7:1-5
If you truly "seek the Lord," you would understand this. ^^
--Marcellus Angelos,
Psittacus Maximus

Marcellus Angelos

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-15
Location : Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Just Ben on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:12 pm

... yup, not even touching this one. I'm just going to nope on out of this thread and leave you two to throw your Bible passages at each other.

Seriously, can whoever has admin access on this site please tell us who this idiot is? Because at this point, I feel like it's either someone from the last Esbat who decided to troll after the massive tragedy we all experienced, or someone who actually doesn't belong here, and depending on which it is, I'll have to adjust A.) where I'm aiming my punch, and B.) how hard that punch ultimately ends up being.

Just Ben

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Just Ben on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:10 pm

And in other news, there's now an account with the name "ACamarillaSpy" on the member roster.

... are... are the moderators for this forum actually just ghouled monkeys?

Just Ben

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Marcellus Angelos on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Just Ben wrote:And in other news, there's now an account with the name "ACamarillaSpy" on the member roster.

... are... are the moderators for this forum actually just ghouled monkeys?

...it has to be a joke, though. Right?

I mean, how dumb would you have to be to literally name yourself "aCamarillaSpy"?

Marcellus Angelos

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-15
Location : Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Eli Libemen on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:21 pm

is this truly the best location to be discussing the possibility of a Camarilla incursion ? you are more then capable of makeing your own "Pages" (is that what they are called?)

avatar
Eli Libemen

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To me belongeth vengeance...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum