Snakes and butlers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes and butlers

Post by Orphius Blackhand on Tue May 23, 2017 12:35 am

*Belch*
"I say, whilst sir did eat a large meal, is it necessary to announce that to all?"
---
"No need to stick your tongue out at me, young master; I know sir has atrocious table manners.  I've been with sir since you were in swaddling...  Really now, must you eat the that? It is quite disgusting to clean up when you expel it afterwards"
*Bones cracking*
Winston sighs, knowing his charge will be at this for hours "Orphius, if you are going to take a siesta, at least do so in your bed...oh why do I bother.  I'm going to clean up the draperies."

Rolling his eyes at the ghost; the enormous serpent happily coils up, breaking the body apart with acid and brute force.  Shattered bones are so much easier to dissolve then bodies... and having a full, warm belly is always pleasant.  I can collect payment for my services tomorrow easily enough and it's delightful being paid to get takeout.

Orphius Blackhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Old memories, Old friends

Post by Orphius Blackhand on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Blazing upon the timbers caked in tar and sand; the sun is occasionally obscured by smoke from nearby.  A party is celebrating aboard the survivor, leading atrocious singers about a tune regarding the charms of Belle Marie.  Two individuals are not indulging in the free flowing rum; one looking more a priest than a sailor, the other a scarred slab of a man with a old salt-stained leather-shagreen apron on.  The larger one claps the priestly one on the back, and with a voice hoarse from long hours over a charcoal fire, speaks just loud enough to be heard under the cacophony.

"You did it, my friend.  You turned us in to a proper crew - and led us right to the Kings' Word.  Some may call you cursed, or a devil worshiper, even a monster.  But - he raises his voice - WE FOLLOW BLACKHAND!" and the celebrants cheer, and down more of the rum.

shaking his head like something rattled loose under the impact, the priestly one responds "Ambrose, They'll follow so long as the coin and rum flow.  Regardless of Cursed, Demon, Monster, or Saint; they will follow, and I will take care of whats' mine.  Along with all who reside aboard the Lament."

'Sir!, I say, SIR! it is almost dusk!'
Glrf?
'You had several draughts of La fee verte for supper'
*Cough* "I haven't touched the stuff in over a century.  Hallucinogens don't mix well with prophecy"
Winston points at a rather androgynous green haired figure with a dancers body passed out in a inebriate stupor 'That faerie, sir.  You persuaded them to down a sizable glass of Ambershards' brew."
"...I thought we had drunk all that."
'Sir has a guest, They brought it.'
"Whe-" frigid water blasts Orphius in the face, followed by a hoarse belly laugh.  
"Fishguts?!"
A large shadowy figure, with one clawlike hand, and a slablike build shakes with barely contained laughter, a bucket dissolving in it's other hand "Fun way to to come to, Innit Cap'n?"

Orphius Blackhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top