Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls just want to have fun

Go down

Girls just want to have fun Empty Girls just want to have fun

Post by AC-Lacy Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:36 am

The sun has already set upon this one vibrant mall.  Where a mere ten years ago there would be families of all ages enjoying festive tex-mex food, there remains a abandoned patio.  Here relationships were established, breakup experienced, and moderately prepared fajitas were enjoyed... and today there are two gothed out punk chicks waiting.

The first, with her blazing red hair, posits to her partner "What exactly are we to do when they get here?  Why so much work for such an easy task?"  She holds herself with the dignity and formality of a practiced researcher, odd considering the pigtails and black makeup.  Her partner is furiously working over what looks to be a mirror, with a small pack of tissue paper beside.

"Well, you are here for a very simple reason.  In their terms, I am the grenade.  I am the one in which they throw their less popular or less demanding friend upon.  This will enable them to spend more time wooing you, with hopes to find a warm dark place to hide their semen.  I, on the other than, am here to make that difficult."  She continues to cut up lines of a white powdery substance.

The blazing red head looks over, "What are you preparing, even you should know anything they do, we do.  This is pretty basically level stuff.  I don't want to be tripping out over some molly, like the last time you tried to pull this.  I -AM- not in the mood to roll" she protests her beast bubbling just under the surface.

The grenade looks over and sighs "Come now Sister, even you should know about the placeabo effect.  A capsule is more effective than a tablet, and a powder is more effective than a capsule.  I don't forseethem being interest in intra-venus drug use, so this is the best delivery method.  For the substance of the evening?  A simple antacid.  What we will tell them?  What do you suggest, some molly laced with PCP?  That way they will act very aggressive and energetic, while being very... pliable.  Quickly, I believe that is their car" she points over to the nearby parking lot to ITT Technical Institute.  "Now, quickly slut this up a bit honey, we can't have this clinical attitude for the prize of the evening.  The family's hungry and I really can't leave them waiting."

[Continued in Part 2]

AC-Lacy

Back to top Go down

Girls just want to have fun Empty Re: Girls just want to have fun

Post by AC-Lacy Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:44 am

For what seems like a long month the girls wait while the boys circle the parking lot.  Riding in what is probably their mom's 2004 Dodge Van (possibly labled probably cause), with a effects kit, the brothers let their 'system ride' for their newly found girls.  One says to the other "Dude, come on, less showing and more 'dem hoes'.  Lets get dem girls" trying to sound about as street as Seasame.  The driver nods and slowly rolls up to Lacy and Alexi, already feigning signs of bordem.  "Hey honey's, my name Drake.  These are my brother Thaddy and my indiscriminate friend Big Mike.  Also, don't mind Scoot in the back, he just helps us party, isn't that right Scoooty!"  The man in the back raises a big gulp which spills a little purple liquid on the floor of the van, which riles Big Mike.  "Hey, Scooty, we paid you for some of that fine Sizzurp, so don't go spillin the lean".

Alexi perks up first, if having the ability to create bile, she would have been swallowing it.  "So, boyz, we have good time tonights, yes?"  She forces a smile, that almost looks predatory as the van door slides open.  As two sets of prying hands reach for the lithe young lolita in black and red, Lacy steps forward... a much broader girl.  "Just a sec there boys, we came to party but shit, take us to the club first" she says staring at Drake.  Nodding his head, Drake responds "You know, I think I'm going to side with our brown haired guest tonight.  What club are you looking to go to ladies, we could always party back at the crib" with a wink.  "No, I know a place with much better music, it's a in Lawrenceville.  Place called Cattivo, they have a great DJ and I dig the sound." Lacy responds looking at Thaddy.  To which Thaddy nods, letting out what must have been one long hit of smoke of some ilk.  Coming to life out of his haze, Scooty perks up, "Hey, ain't that the queer place?  Fuck that, this ugly bitch don't get to say where we going.  Lets take the hottie and ditch this trainwreck, fuck that noise."  

As the van drives away, there lies in the parking lot of a ancient Chi Chi's restaurant one sad man named Scooty, but at least he has his Big Gulp of Lean.

[Continued in Part 3]

AC-Lacy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum