Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tear down this Wall!

2 posters

Go down

Tear down this Wall! Empty Tear down this Wall!

Post by Alexis Eve Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:17 am

November 9th, 1989

I'm all out of hope
One more bad break could bring a fall

*Over the local news* " Earlier today in the daily press conference. German Democratic Republic's spokesman Gunter Schabowski announced that the new procedures are in effect for Eastern Berliners to travel to the West freely. Hundreds are starting to flock to the checkpoints to pour into the West...."

When I'm far from home
Don't call me on the phone
To tell me you're alone
It's easy to deceive
It's easy to tease

"Yes sire, I'm watching the news. It seems like your little plan didn't work, sadly, we had a nice racket set up here..."

But hard to get release
*crowds cheering*

I've spent so much time
Believing all the lies
To keep the dream alive

"NO sire, I did all that you asked, I got our people across safely. We had a nice flow of income from people wanting loved ones bough over as a nice side business....What? You always said to....No...But...Dammit why is this even coming into question? I had worked hard to keep your people in power and did all the political spying you wished for 5 lifetimes, it wasn't my fault that freak Honecker wasn't able to be kept in check, that was Dmitri's job..... Maybe you should of kept your tradition of taking your time grooming your damn ghouls..."

Now it makes me sad
It makes me mad at truth
For loving what was you

*banging on the door and the sounds of guns being cocked*
"You son of a Tremere bitch..."

When you hear the music you make a dip
*sounds of glass crashing as she jumps out the window with gunfire hailing from behind."
Into someone else's pocket then make a slip
*metal cruching as the woman slams into the top of a car. The guards are screaming from the room, pointing down at her."
Steal a car and go to Las Vegas oh, the gigolo pool

Hanging out by the state line
"Must get to the wall, they won't fire on the crowd with the world watching.."
Turning Holy Water into wine
Bringing it down
*over the radio* West Germany's Chancellor Helmut Kohl had this to say. "We are talking about one unity, one Germany, rights and freedom. Long live a free German fatherland. Long live a United Europe..."

I'm thinkin' of you, you're not there so
"If I can be free....If I can only be free...Must make it to the wall.."

Say your prayers
*just a little farther...almost into the crowd."
Say your prayers
*struggles to climb the wall, surprisingly morals are helping* "....what..I..don't understand."
Say your prayers
*Stands on top of the Berlin Wall looking over the masses. Alexis spots a news camera and smirks, she waves to the camera as it pans over and gives a slight salute.* "I hope you saw that you fucker....I'll be back."
Alexis Eve
Alexis Eve

Back to top Go down

Tear down this Wall! Empty Memories that passed. (Murphy/Alexis)

Post by Alexis Eve Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:40 am

July 12th, 2013

Alexis suddenly snaps back into reality. That song always took her back to the night of her freedom. Free from the shackles of her sire, and to start her path to truly know what it means to be Sabbat. She almost forgot that she was going to be doing surgery this evening. Sadly nothing largely exciting, but it was for Murphy...She owed him a little.

She starts to wash up her hands and prepare herself like any good surgeon would. A nice scrub, clean smock, and a mask....must have the mask so they don't see how much enjoyment from the hints of pain they show. Professionalism always a must.

"Murphy, how's your pain tolerance?"
Alexis Eve
Alexis Eve

Back to top Go down

Tear down this Wall! Empty Re: Tear down this Wall!

Post by Murphy Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 am

"If I know you, Alexi, that is a loaded question. If I say it's good, you will make it hurt even more. If I say it sucks, then you will mock me and make it hurt even more."
Murphy sits down across from Alexis and lays his hands flat on the table.
"I guess we can find out that answer together." Murphy smiles at Alexis, "This will sting a little more than when you took off my tattoo, won't it?"
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down

Tear down this Wall! Empty fleshcrafting is fun kids.

Post by Alexis Eve Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:01 am

Murphy doesn't need to see her face to know that she is giving him that smerk. The smerk she gives when she peels the flesh off a victim ever so slowly, like a banana peel. She turns around and sets up her tools for surgery.

"You took that pain quite well. I'd say I'll try to be gentle, but we both know otherwise."

She takes a scalpel and slices across his knuckles. Peeling the skin back slowly, she grabs her pins and tacks the skin back. Stabbing the pins deep into his hand.

"Please don't move, it may hurt more and I might giggle."

Plucking the tendons like strings with her scalpel, as to not unintentionally screw with his fingers. Not that it's that much of her concern to be honest. He isn't a violinist, not even close. He can't carry a tune much either. Looking up she gauges how he is doing.

"Hanging in there Priest?"
Alexis Eve
Alexis Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:06 am

"I'm good, just be careful with my trigger finger. I need that to be sensitive. The scalpel is far less painful than one would think. Though, I am sure our old Priest's training and, now, Lacy's have helped me out."
Murphy focuses and tries to fight back the urge to pull his hand away. He remembers his sniping training, staying perfectly still for hours was nothing when he was mortal. This should be cake.
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down

Tear down this Wall! Empty bonecrafting is even more fun kids :D

Post by Alexis Eve Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:36 am

She sighs at him.
Clearly he's been training again, it's all he ever does. Never enjoyed the finer things in life, what a shame. Sometimes she couldn't see the difference between America and her former Soviet Union. Everyone poor as hell, unless you knew the right people. Or stepped on the masses to be the right person. I guess it's the approach....

"Very well, unlike your tattoo removal, this will be a sharp pain then it will slowly dull since I'm going to be filling in or thickening the marrow and spongy layers of your bone." She pauses slightly "Or, I could be completely wrong about the pain and it be twice as bad as the tattoo removal, but I'm not too worried, your a good solider, stay still and take it." She gives him a nod and goes back to work.

Ever so slightly, she pinches each metacarpal. Rubbing it between her thumb and index finger, sensing the internal structure of the little bones. Slight and steady pressure, this should evenly thicken these bones to the desired effect.

As much as Alexis wishes this was some real form of surgery or science, this was more so a magic she can do. Scientifically she can describe the process, but in practice it comes down to magic and in some sense artistic ability. She pauses and rechecks over Murphy's left hand. After what she felt was satisfactory, she moved to his right.

Flesh and bone, bending to the will of the creative hand behind it. Any of her clan could do this, yet how many of them can do it in such a way to mimic the lines of the body. No most try to transform, to become more, to ascend perhaps. Maybe if her life was different, that path would make more sense...The last metacarpal was finished on Murphy's right hand. She touched over each one again just to double check her work. She hates to have unsatisfied customers. Always bad for business, especially when she has to trust this one with her life.
Alexis Eve
Alexis Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:57 am

Murphy watches as she slowly reattaches each tendon, willing his blood to help the healing process. As she runs her hands down each ligament they mystically stitch themselves together.
She unpins the skin from his hands and he begins to slowly flex his fingers. The skin, with a little coaxing, zips itself back together and his hands look no different than before the surgery.
"Now, let's see if it worked." Murphy gets up and walks to the brick wall lining his haven.
He pulls back and with all his strength, punches the wall...
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum