An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*)

Post by chrissstack on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:57 pm

"yes, i REALLY can't wait to pull you apart, mentally and physically. this guy is really starting to piss me off." grumbling the entire time refilling the hole after everyone else is finished with it.
chrissstack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Toshi sighs, arms a 1lb C4 charge (Demolitions x5, Crafts x5 (Electronic Devices) and secures a trip wire detonator to the lid of the coffin.

"Really." He says, resolutely

He then closes the lid and begins burying it again.

Toshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:58 am

"Tell everyone else not to dig this up. He comes back here, this will certainly slow him down a bit." Toshi says, calmly

He hefts huge loads of dirt in on top of the coffin at an inhuman pace.

"Utilize media and industry contacts you all have in the city to blame a broken gas line if it goes off. It's not enough to damage the church, but a good forty feet of the cemetery will go up. No great loss."

Toshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 am

"sounds good to me. so shall we go deal with these ghouls then?" starts walking towards the church. " so next step is check out washington area then, after that we'll head to morgantown to see what we can dig up"
chrissstack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris K on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Nathan pulled up outside the little church, looking in his cars vanity mirror and running a hand through his now graying hair before stepping out of the car and locking it. "Never thought I'd turn fourty" he said to himself as he made his way inside his right hand in his jacket pocket resting on a decent sized camping knife the type with a waight in the handle for cracking open nuts, his other hand responding to Franks text to let him know he'd arived. He had gotten Frank's text earlier and traffic had kept him away until now but he was ready to bust some heads if need be and as he stepped through the threshold of the church he spotted Frank kneeling next to the praying woman and decided to take a seat in one of the pews. Nathan picked up one of the books of hyms and flipped through it trying to act like he was looking for a specific song and waited for some kind of signal from Frank.
Kris K

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankKennedy on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Frank walked over to kneel with the ghouls and light a candle. Noticing Nathan walk in an sit down was a welcome surprise.

After lighting a candle and checking that the room was clear he leans over to the women to ask "Please come with me. I wish to speak with your domitor." Prepared to snatch the shotguns from their hidding spots before they could reach them with Celerity.
FrankKennedy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:10 pm

vergil enters the church and has a seat in the back row keeping an eye on the situation waiting to see what happens.
chrissstack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Frank found himself in an uncomfortable position, leaning over the women, waiting for a response, for 2 solid minutes, but as before, they move not an inch, and not responding to anything around them...
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://riversrunred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Toshi steps inside, the wind billowing around the doors as he does. He takes a seat at the head pew, checking to see if the place is deserted.

When he notes that it is, he summons four Arms of the Abyss inside his jacket. His fetishes still active, he checks to see if everyone is prepared.

Toshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Noting the Cainite hovering awkwardly over the ghoul. He flashes forward and grabs both Ghouls by the throat, lifting then from their repose bodily. (Puissance 17 traits)

He gazes deeply into the eyes of one.

"Enough games. Tell me everything you know about Desantes and his plans, or I eat you like a hot pocket in front of your
dear and fluffy lord." (Dominate 2, 17 Traits)

Toshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:32 am

Both of the women hang there, limp in Toshi's arms short of the body's natural reactions to oxygen deprivation...

Their expressions unchanging, and in fact, their lips still moving, silently continuing their prayers...

(*yes, I know, just trust me...*)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:49 am

Toshi sighs, still holding both of them a clear three feet off the ground.

He turns to look at the others as if to say, "There's no winning with these people."

"I'll give you a countdown. I'm a nice guy that way. The best part, is that as I count, it'll probably get much easier to make a decision."

He takes a deep breath.

"Five..." He says, his voice adopting an ominous tone

As she continues to pray, ignoring the immanent danger, Toshi sinks his fangs into her neck. (Drinking two points)

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmmmm," He says exaggeratedly, allowing a few drops to dribble down his chin, "Robust...."

He licks his lips.

"Four..." He says, still allowing her time to come to her senses.

Toshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:42 am

"I'm amazed that the dominate didn't work, try rephrasing the question, they may not know who desantes is, they may know him by another name. try just saying master or something, even boss. if that doesn't work we can try a few of my methods but i doubt they'll work if they've been conditioned that far."
chrissstack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:51 am

Toshi gazes into her eyes again.

"Tell me everything about your Master, the one who feeds you blood. Do be forthcoming, I felt your heart rate slow with my first drink. Not a good sign for you."

Toshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankKennedy on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:07 am

Frank orders his packmate. "Nathan, watch the door, keep people out of here. This will go easier without interruptions."

"This room is prep-ed for things to go down. Curious." He says as he pulls the combat shotguns out from under the prayer candles. Frank begins to wall round the room searching for other oddities in the room.
FrankKennedy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 am

"remind me to join this church, i don't think they take anyone's shit if they"re keeping shotguns under the pews and shit. wonder what other things that offering plate has bought?" (laughing the entire time while saying this) "hey frank don't hog all the toys, toss me one"
chrissstack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 am

(Toshi drinks two more points)

"You know," Toshi says, smacking his lips deeply, her blood on his lips, "I'm fairly sure anything you might know, your sister also knows. So, I don't actually have to keep you alive. I can just drink you dry here. I really have no compunction over it. So just let it go. We're going to find him, why die for it? Just give in, look in my eyes and give in."

Toshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankKennedy on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Frank tosses a shotgun to Vergil, then checks to see what the one he still holds is loaded with.
FrankKennedy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:33 pm

in-sync with frank, vergil does the same ejecting a shell and seeing what surprises are inside
chrissstack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris K on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Nathan nods to Frank as he stands and heads for the door taking his pistol from his coat. He steps up, locks the door, and tries to find something heavy to block it all with maybe one of the pews assuming they didn't bolt them to the floor.
Kris K

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:13 pm

As Nathan heads to the door, the assembled company hears from the front of the church...

"If you don't mind, could you please unhand Mr. Pope's security system?"

As they turn to look, they see a 13 year old alter boy standing in front of the alter...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:56 pm

vergil turns to look at the boy (uses auspex to see what he is) "mr. pope? you say. you wouldn't lie to us about that would you? (uses auspex to check everything he says if he's lying) do you know where mr. pope is, or can you get ahold of him?"
chrissstack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:02 pm

(*Ghoul*)

"Mr. Pope is in charge of this city, and more specifically this church... As I've already heard, you know Mr. Pope has been unreachable for the last few months, but I assure you he is fine, as when he does this, we always recieve our care package to maintain our strength, and we recieved one just last week... So as I said before, and in this church when he is not here I do speak with his voice on matters of the property, unhand the security system..."

(*all true*)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Toshi's gaze and enhanced perception snap onto the creature with supernatural speed. He does not release his hooks on his snack.

"Oh no, strange little boy. We came here for information on Mr. Pope's current location. Logic says that if you aren't about to become useful in that regard, that I should find another use for you. So what do you say?" He says calmly, lightly shaking the Ghoul he'd been feeding on, "I don't think this one is going to last much longer, and I'm sure my friends here are all hungry too."

Toshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:22 pm

"You know... you're right... there is no direct law in this city about one vampire killing another's property, but I'll be quite frank, Mr. Pope is quite fond of this place, even if the lives of most within are meaningless to him... If someone was to create trouble for us, he would take it quite poorly...

Now, as my master would say, could you please put your dick away and try to hold a civil conversation?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top