A visitor on the doorstep [6/24/2013, Cathedral of Learning, 11pm, Pack SOL, OPEN]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A visitor on the doorstep [6/24/2013, Cathedral of Learning, 11pm, Pack SOL, OPEN]

Post by Kris K on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:33 pm

"I'm always chipper." He said as he did his damnedest to keep a straight face. "Eh not to settle down persay, just ya know to do some real good, fight the real fight, it'll be just like being in the army again ya know? Oorah! and all that shit."

(*EDITED: See above... Thank you, -Admin-*)
Kris K

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A visitor on the doorstep [6/24/2013, Cathedral of Learning, 11pm, Pack SOL, OPEN]

Post by BrandonS on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:42 am

“Speaking of work for the Sect, How’s it going for you? I’ve got a few homeless keeping an eye out for anything unusual. You know extra sets of eyes when something’s up. Gave special mention to strange animals, anybody comes at em or one of their friends, unusual weather… folks like myself. You never know it might be worth a shot. The powers of Caine or, you know, tinted windows can get anyone anywhere but sometimes you’re lucky. It’s just an added bonus they’re expendable.”
Shark scans the gathered to see if there’s any other life to this meeting but he soon returns his gaze to Nathan, disappointed. With a wink he says, “So how’s your business going? Got a good look at the target yet?”

(OOC: Sorry just thought if it was posted it was common knowledge unless it’s a flavor scene.)
BrandonS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kael on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:54 pm

A voice speaks in a sarcastic tone from the shadows "Great night for a stroll gentlemen? What a interesting meeting you have going on here..." Nathan Graves slides from the shadows smirking at the assembled packs. "Might I inquire as to why everyone looks so tense and dreadful?" Nathan laughs putting away a map of the city.
Kael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top