Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perspective on living with a Beast. (Or being a Ravnos)

Go down

Perspective on living with a Beast.  (Or being a Ravnos) Empty Perspective on living with a Beast. (Or being a Ravnos)

Post by Murphy Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:23 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2013/mar/09/russell-brand-life-without-drugs

I read this article, and thought I would share it with you all. In it Russell Brand describes living with his Addiction. I have never seen a better description of the Beast. This holds especially true for the Ravnos beast, given its specific predilection for a vice. Whatever form the Beast takes, you can easily read this and replace 'drugs' with vitae, or murder, or anything.
If you are interested, give it a read, it might help keep your character on that verge of loosing themselves to the Beast.

Note: I post this in good faith that no poli-dick-ing will ensue.

Keep it awesome!
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down

Perspective on living with a Beast.  (Or being a Ravnos) Empty Re: Perspective on living with a Beast. (Or being a Ravnos)

Post by Murphy Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:25 pm

Also, note: Russel is on Humanity or a path with Self-Control, and with that in mind, he is a little biased on the Self-Control vs Instinct debate.  .: Great read for Knights!
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down