Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My reponse to the Sabbat after the events of last night.

2 posters

Go down

My reponse to the Sabbat after the events of last night.  Empty My reponse to the Sabbat after the events of last night.

Post by Corock Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:15 am

Several hours ago the city of Pittsburgh was visited by Elijah Hawkins Ductus of la Sombre de la Espada and his pack. I as Bishop of Pittsburgh have stripped them of their status of initiated and declared a Wild Hunt on them.

They came here giving our city and it's members an ultimatum. They declared that we would each swear loyalty to Moncada or that we would be relieved of our positions, have our packs disbanded, and potentially suffer greater punishments. We questioned the legitimacy of their position as a pack to come into our city and make such demands. They said that they had special dispensation and that many changes were coming in the nights ahead and that we should get used to it.

After saying I did not support this act of tyranny nor a Regent that commanded it, Eli looked me in the eyes and demanded I kneel. Needless to say, I did not. They then declared that I was no longer Bishop, they then upon realizing that one of our cities number was of the Black Hand attacked him.

To be clear, I am not attempting to state that our next actions were in self defense against their attack. Or even in defending a member of the Diocese. If they had not swung first I would have.

As blood began to spill, I felt an overwhelming sense of pride in my brothers and sisters. Every single member of the sword in Pittsburgh rose as one to cast down the chains of these would be tyrants. My only regret is that we were only able to dispatch one of the traitors before the others fled, broken against the steel of a unified city.

And so I must first thank you Moncada. Your war to divide the sect has only brought us closer together in our defiance of the tyranny of elders.

Pittsburgh is a free city, loyal to the beliefs and tenants of Caine and the Sabbat. Any brother or sister who has been denounced because they would not kneel are welcome to join us in Pittsburgh. I would especially extend this invitation to the following list of Cainites.

The Flesner
Carnica
Fildora
Arsen
Charles VI
Carmitru, The Sanguine Priest
Aurora Vance
Elin Scolland
7 Cruzes
Stroud
Erika Stein
Edu
Augusto da Silveira
Bishop Juan Pablo Cortés
Priscus Valerian Ruthven

If you are not familiar with this list of names brothers and sisters then I pray you become familiar. For I am sure that "Prince" Moncada will add the names of those that do not bow and submit.

Let it be known that Pittsburgh will deal with any further threats against our freedom with brutal retribution.

As a final piece of business i wish to recognize those who's actions went above and beyond.

As I am Proven I find Dmitri to be Battle Scarred.
As I am Feared I find Alfred to be Proven for his actions in the fray.
And as I am Chosen I find Johnny Dupont to be found Martial for the the completion of the Wild Hunt on the Abbot of
la Sombre de la Espada.

Mordecai "The Red" Karkovsky
Bishop of Pittsburgh.

(OOC: Burning an etiquette for grammar and what not. The "Prince" part was not a typo)

Last edited by Corock on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Corock

Back to top Go down

My reponse to the Sabbat after the events of last night.  Empty Re: My reponse to the Sabbat after the events of last night.

Post by Corock Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:16 am

Also let it be known that Lionel is found Enriched.
And Jacob is to be found Proven.

Corock

Back to top Go down

My reponse to the Sabbat after the events of last night.  Empty Re: My reponse to the Sabbat after the events of last night.

Post by Johnny Dupont Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:31 am

((Ooc: I take it the burned etiquette covers the mention of the wrong Johnny? Lol))
Johnny Dupont
Johnny Dupont

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down