Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Menu Item Cam Sandwiches

5 posters

Go down

New Menu Item Cam Sandwiches Empty New Menu Item Cam Sandwiches

Post by A Pimp Called Rapha Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:28 am

Loyal members of Caine's mighty Sword!

You have all seen the beginnings of an offensive by the weakling Camarilla against our sovereign diocese. I share your disgust that these wastes of Caine's gift believe themselves the equals of true vampires that have cast aside the delusion of Humanity and the blinders of the Antediluvians! Praise Caine!

I will see them pay in Blood for this! I offer those Sabbat with the means and courage to join me the opportunity to strike the first blows. First, I want to cast wide a net of influence to find which pawns among the kine they have subverted within the diocese. I don't know how you feel, but I despise knowing others have played with my food. Any who wish to aid the Sword should have words with me.

The other part of my strategy is the more dangerous, but will bring great glory to the Licks who can succeed. We know the enemy vanguard already begins to enter the city. I ask the bravest of the new packs to step forward as infilitrators. If you have a weak spirit or rely on the Diciplines known to be particular to Sabbat I have no use for you in this. But for those with the cunning to play the part of the dispossessed and the Anarch you can help us find the leading edge of their attack. We need only be able to draw out a few for capture; their broken minds will provide us with the next targets.

These tools of the Ancients have given us the chance to show them how true Sabbat Crusade! Join me in seeing they are well educated! Praise Caine!

Raphael
A Pimp Called Rapha
A Pimp Called Rapha

Back to top Go down

New Menu Item Cam Sandwiches Empty Re: New Menu Item Cam Sandwiches

Post by Johnny Dupont Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:46 am

Rapha,

I think I may have a little support I can offer in both regards. I'll speak with ya, this evenin'.

Johnny Dupont
Johnny Dupont
Johnny Dupont

Back to top Go down

Post by Eli Libemen Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Dear Rapha

I consider myself quite influential, and offer my law firm's assistance in the destruction of the enemies of the sword of Cain. I shall begin immediately casting nets.If there are details i need to know as a recent addition to the city please send word.

With regards
Eli Libermen Esq.
Eli Libemen
Eli Libemen

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Ben Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:54 am

Hey Rapha,

I'm going to just assume that everyone uses this nickname, considering I'm not the first newcomer to the city on this thread to do so. If I'm wrong in that regard, please feel free to blame Eli.

For the first part of the post: I've taken the liberty on putting out some feelers to get a handle on how this city functions after dark. I'll let you know if I find anything pertinent to your project.

And in regards to the second: I might actually be able to offer some assistance, if you'll have me. I'm not sure how secure these forums are, but I'm guessing we probably shouldn't write our plans on here for any little snot-nosed jackass with hacking chops to read regardless. If you name a time and place, I'll be there to discuss in person.

Ben

Just Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Eli Libemen Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:19 am

I do not understand how any blame could fall to me in this matter. You are a new addition to this city and i thought someone would have told you to learn proper procedure before speaking, but perhaps you were not listening. If you do need assistance in this city , i am always willing to help a brother or sister. It is my greatest hope that ,this time, you accept my assistance
Eli Libemen
Eli Libemen

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Ben Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:18 am

For your entertainment, an ASCII representation of what I think of your "proper procedure":

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Giant middle finger aside, genuine thanks for the offer Eli. I'll keep you in mind. Just remember that I'm not the useless little brat you used to know. I'm a big, grown-up brat now, and I'll also be on standby if you need anything.

Just Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcellus Angelos Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:29 am

Just Ben wrote:
And in regards to the second: I might actually be able to offer some assistance, if you'll have me. I'm not sure how secure these forums are, but I'm guessing we probably shouldn't write our plans on here for any little snot-nosed jackass with hacking chops to read regardless. If you name a time and place, I'll be there to discuss in person.

1 snot-nosed jackass with hacking chops at your service.

*Bows deeply*

Marcellus Angelos

Back to top Go down

Post by A Pimp Called Rapha Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Brothers,

while your banter is no doubt amusing even in large doses, we should at least pretend to focus a bit on true threats.

If you cannot live without an answer, it is common for those in the city to shorten my name as we rarely stand much on ceremony. However, it is wise within the Sword to make some attempt at recognizing those who have earned their position. You will find you live longer if respect is paid to the Ducti and higher clergy. I have faced off with many outside this diocese that will see you meet the dawn for less. The Black Hand especially seems to take great offense to those that don't first take the time to measure fangs.

Your willingness to assist will be noted. I will set a time for more detailed discussion of the planning we will need to make this trap effective.

Raphael
A Pimp Called Rapha
A Pimp Called Rapha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down