Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Weak Heart

2 posters

Go down

A Weak Heart Empty A Weak Heart

Post by A Pimp Called Rapha Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:58 pm

It is sickening to me that I must warn the Sword that the Lick known as Fodder is to be considered too much of a fucking Pansy to be trusted to hold his ground when faced with danger.

By my own Feared word as Ductus this coward ran from flames summoned by his own pack and succumbed to his Beast without even suffering their touch. Until this wretch proves he is worthy of his continued existence none should acknowledge him other than by his nature as a Pansy or worth as no more than Fodder for the Sword.

Of course should he fail my pack and disgrace the Sword again mere scorn by his betters will be the least of his fears.
A Pimp Called Rapha
A Pimp Called Rapha

Back to top Go down

A Weak Heart Empty Re: A Weak Heart

Post by MoonlightIbis Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:54 am

I have control over the baby that Fodder gouled, so we shall remain in control of it. I understand that while he currently holds your ire, and any responsible member of the sword should follow suit for his cowardice, I would ask that the baby be spared. I believe the child can be of use to the sword. I am sorry for Fodder's actions and wish to cut ties with him, but we must continue to work together due to our shared abilities with mortal matters. I apologize that I must speak with such a pansy, but I believe that we should use him while he exists.
Faye Smith

MoonlightIbis

Back to top Go down

Post by A Pimp Called Rapha Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:38 pm

It is little concern to me what projects you take on in your own time with your property.  The Code of Milan grants Cainites the freedom to pursue their interests so long as they do not put the pack or the Sabbat at risk.

As you have taken the ghoul and its previous owner has lacked the desire or courage to take it back or challenge you in Monomacy for the affront, I consider the kine to be your property and its life is yours to toy with as you like.  I will not interfere in so trivial a matter between Sabbat.  If you have plans for the ghoul I consider them your own and the results for success or failure will be yours to face.
A Pimp Called Rapha
A Pimp Called Rapha

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightIbis Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:00 pm

Of course. I shall do my best to aid the sect and our pack. Thank you for the permission.

MoonlightIbis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down