Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me what you don't like about yourself? (Chop shop only)

Go down

Tell me what you don't like about yourself? (Chop shop only) Empty Tell me what you don't like about yourself? (Chop shop only)

Post by Alexis Eve Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:29 pm

When I was alive, my family swore servitude to my sire. We weren't revenants, but what the clan offered was better than this new found Communism that swept my homeland. In theory, the ideas would of worked.....just like any form of government, but from paper to reality....it was no different than what the Bolsheviks overthrew in the first place. All they did was made things worse, while more of a select group got fat. It's kinda like how I see this America now that I'm here. It wasn't an idea, it was more of who is getting fat and rich off the common folk what the problem. Only real difference, I'm not as afraid of the police over here as I was in the Soviet Union. Oh and what I did for a living over there wasn't illegal as it is here. But that is another thing to reminisce another time, after I have to deal with the unpleasantness of having to work on someone I don't completely trust yet....Murphy said maybe in time I will.....But it took years for me to trust Murphy and Lacy like I do....How can I bring myself to trust the rest of this pack, let alone the rest of the Sabbat here?

Alexis prepared her makeshift work area to work on her Ductus. Her small table was fine for small and precise modifications, but she hasn't gotten around to setting up a shop like she had back in Europe. She sets down a tarp on the floor of her room in this cave of a haven her pack picked. Musing over if was even necessary to be clean and sterile in such conditions, it's a cave after all. It probably wouldn't even phase him, but it bug her to no end to work like that. The extra mile is usually worth it. She brings her toolkit out and goes over each one. Art and science all in one, how wonderful of a thing. While she is checking the clamps, she starts to wonder if the Ductus followed her advice and bathed...dear god she hoped. Last thing she needed was something to remind her of those fat greedy commie pigs...
Alexis Eve
Alexis Eve

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you don't like about yourself? (Chop shop only) Empty Re: Tell me what you don't like about yourself? (Chop shop only)

Post by Alexis Eve Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:34 pm

After what felt like forever, the Ductus finally showed up. Not the most appealing person to look at, he's tall, and a funny ash color. None of the less, it's Alexis' job to give him the modification that he desires. Fortunately for her, the price he's paying for it is more than worth it in her eyes. She points to where he should lay down so she can proceed.

"Tell me what you don't like about yourself Ductus?"
Alexis Eve
Alexis Eve

Back to top Go down