Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reunion with an old friend(vergils journey)

4 posters

Go down

reunion with an old friend(vergils journey) Empty reunion with an old friend(vergils journey)

Post by chrissstack Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:03 pm

As darkness swallowed the land, the pull of the night cried out for vengeance but tonight it would not come, as i was to meet with an old friend on top the large hill near the river. I pulled myself out of the watery grave that i would call home so often when traveling, washing of the mud and pulling my clothes out of the waterproof bag that was tied tight to my waist as i sleep. Taking into account of what was said by other cainites of the city i found some cardboard boxes that just happened to be under a body that now lay cold after allowing him the a few wasted punches but the blood is always warmer when the adrenaline is flowing. After wrapping my sword in cardboard and tossing the body in the river i started my journey to the top of mount washington to see an old friend, we'll see what news he brings with him.
chrissstack
chrissstack

Back to top Go down

reunion with an old friend(vergils journey) Empty Re: reunion with an old friend(vergils journey)

Post by Toady Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:25 pm

He blew in on the east wind... And knew that just because a brother didn't heed his warning did not mean he was to hold it against him...

He descended upon the mount, knowing he was already too close to the iron giant. In a haze seen in mens' minds he settled upin the earth, unwanting to hear of any news of the metropolis that may provoke him, but needing his fix... Without breaking his illusion, he planted the River Fang into the ground facing eastward towards the monolith to announce his arrival, then moved to the treeline. He let go of his obfuscation and wandered out of the brush in a way only described as "purposeful bewilderment..."

He looked upon a brother, the prodigal son, thought lost to battle against the ancients and a wave of calm washed over him... Knowing no other was up to the task, but fearing for the safety of his physical leader. He nodded off into the distance and spoke words he didn't want answers to...

"So, what is your official stance on what you've already seen...?"

He knew the answer he wanted to hear was not what was coming...
Toady
Toady

Back to top Go down

reunion with an old friend(vergils journey) Empty Re: reunion with an old friend(vergils journey)

Post by Davias Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:45 pm

*Davias soars over Mount Washington scanning for his sire and finds him in his usual haunt. Circling twice the glides down and lands on his sire's shoulder taking amusement in the fact his sire resents it when he does this. Looking across from him he takes note of the stranger his sire is talking to and waits for the inevitable command to take his human form.*
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by Toady Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:50 pm

He looks over at Davias confused...

"Have I never told you the stories of Ozma the Malkavian? If that's how you wish to present yourself, I'll take no issue of it..."

"Go on, Virg..."
Toady
Toady

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:58 pm

how are you doing old friend, haven't seen you in some time. who is your friend here? i asked to see you and consult you on what knowledge of this city you can share with me as this is still unfamiliar territory?
chrissstack
chrissstack

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:06 am

* Davias hops off Toady's shoulder onto his sires favorite seat and reverts to his human form.* To answer your question Davias Arcturus.
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by Toady Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 am

"I would never assume to tell a fellow, loyal member of the Sabbat what to think... Come to your own conclusions... I ask only for your observations..."

"As for you, Davias,may I present your newest ally within the sect of the city, Vergil..."
Toady
Toady

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:19 am

*Davias nods to vergil*
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:25 am

*vergil extends his arm in friendship towards his new ally* conclusions are not what im seeking, i wish only information of the city not of our brothers and sisters, those will come to light soon enough. also what news of the others within our pack, how do they fair these nights?
chrissstack
chrissstack

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:36 am

*takes vergil's hand and shakes it firmly* as far as the city goes unless i missed something things are a mess....and the sect as a whole seems to be slow on the clean up...my pack and at least one other seem to be actively trying to get to the bottom of things...the rest are content to fight amongst themselves and kiss whichever bishop's ass the deem will get them the most favor...
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:55 am

to which pack in this city do you belong and which holds the position of ducti, so i may thank them for not being an idiot? to fight among ourselfs for no reason or to kiss ass for favor will get us no where. we have brothers and sisters being taken out by ghouls for fucks sake, that should be our first priority. unless there are other matter that are more serious in your eyes?
chrissstack
chrissstack

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:58 am

i am ductus of pack chop shop...we're looking into several possible causes for this mess...i have a theory that fits some of it...just need more concrete information
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by Toady Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:34 pm

I'll get down to brass tacks soon, but we're waiting for one more... Words have power, and the more you speak of a certain topic, the more traction it gains in this world...

Don't you worry your pretty little heads, it'll all come soon enough, but I am concerned with raising more questions than I answer...

Now where is that dusty old fuck?
Toady
Toady

Back to top Go down

Post by Balthazar Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:50 pm

A Ripple begins slowly in the air and then tears open, seeping darkness and carrying a stench of decay and loss. A hooded figure steps through the rip, beckoning casually for it to close...

"The dusty old fuck is where he always is, trying to get sleep and being awoken by you. I had some things to take care of in the Diocese that is no longer my responsibility, before travelling."

As the rift zippers closed, an individual stands in black robes, tattered at the edges of the sleeves and dragging upon the ground.

"You have asked, Balthazar has answered. What could possibly be so important?"

Balthazar stands, the head under the hood all but concealed with exception to a lower jaw, covered in scales of off white, like the eyes of the dead.

Balthazar
Balthazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:37 pm

*Davias glances over at the new figure wondering who he is but not the least bit surprised by the theatrics as he seems to be a friend of toady's.*
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by Toady Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Ha! It's about time you all got aquainted... Verg, this is Balthazar and Davias, my sire and my wayward child... You two, may I present the Ductus of my pack, Vergil... There's a good deal to speak of, Dav and Verg, about the city itself, and Balth and Verg on matters of the River...

As for my piece, I need to put a warning out there... This city is a fucking cesspool, and at its heart a pillar of questionable motives. I'm sure you noticed the lines of power running through your preferred mode of travel, B, as you came up here... And as I look into everything more in depth, I'll have more answers, but for now assume within the city you can trust nothing, especially yourself, when you stand in the shadow of the tower...
Toady
Toady

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:33 pm

trust nothing...question everything...sounds like hunting infernalists again
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by Toady Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Oh, don't worry, in the coming nights we won't need to worry about the hunting, so much as the accessing and destroying...
Toady
Toady

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:53 pm

let the good times roll i suppose
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:48 pm

ok, so im afraid to ask..... what about the river, and if you give the bullshit line of what about the twinkie i will gladly slap you silly. but since your sire is here ill have him do it.
chrissstack
chrissstack

Back to top Go down

Post by Balthazar Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 am

Balthazar's head turns toward Davias at the mention of him being Toady's childer, and then swivels over to point towards Today himself.

"There is a sickening corruption clinging to the very soul of this city. While certain recent changes to my own patterns have driven home the unnatural nature of my continued wanderings, the corruption of this diocese' spirit is levels of magnitude worse."

Balthazar
Balthazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Toady Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:19 pm

In years past, it could be said that the tower itself worked as both a beacon of corruption (turning brother against brother), or as a battery (magnifying any stagnant supernatural energy around it)... Either way, it's an unnatural construct at best and an infernal machine at worst. I have never found a way to get at its heart, and through the decades whatever causes these fluctuations has been kind enough to keep itself hidden inside, assuming the much more unnerving possibility is false, and the Cathedral itself is not effecting its surroundings...

But, from what I've been told by Virgil, there may be a much more pressing matter at hand... I think I'll put a call into the ugly one...
Toady
Toady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum