Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Grande Introduction... see what I did there? <Brick & Pack Elect Pro Tem>

3 posters

Go down

A Grande Introduction... see what I did there? <Brick & Pack Elect Pro Tem> Empty A Grande Introduction... see what I did there? <Brick & Pack Elect Pro Tem>

Post by Brick Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:16 pm

After the festivities of Palle Grande come to a close, Brick travels to the haven Lacy has offered to Pack Elect Pro Tem. He stashes the rusty junker of a car he used to get into town and walks the rest of the way down to the haven. He drops his gym-bag of clothes and and old weathered brick just inside the door.

"Well, this is.. cozy." He flops himself down on the couch and forces a deep breath in and out. "Anyone around?" He peeks around to the different sections of the haven.
Brick
Brick

Back to top Go down

A Grande Introduction... see what I did there? <Brick & Pack Elect Pro Tem> Empty Re: A Grande Introduction... see what I did there? <Brick & Pack Elect Pro Tem>

Post by Johnny Dupont Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:45 pm

Johnny arrives soon after, guitar case in hand and black duffle slung over his back.

"Evenin' Brick. Anyone one else around?"
Johnny Dupont
Johnny Dupont

Back to top Go down

A Grande Introduction... see what I did there? <Brick & Pack Elect Pro Tem> Empty Re: A Grande Introduction... see what I did there? <Brick & Pack Elect Pro Tem>

Post by Brick Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:09 pm

"Hey. I haven't seen anyone else yet. But, I didn't go snooping around to much. Lacy gave us the impression there were some places we shouldn't go. Last thing I want is to accidentally find the booby traps.
"So, while we wait for the others, what do you think we can do to find these hunters? I am new here, so I don't have my fingers in anything just yet. But, wherever my skills will be useful, you can count on 'em."
Brick
Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Dupont Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:33 pm

"Fair enough, don't wanna stumble into any traps especially anythin' Lacey came up with. We need to get some more info on these folk. I was hoping Lazarus would pop up, he seemed to have the 411. Didn't somebody say they was based out Bethlehem PA or somthin'? Then there's that homeless fella. Maybe we can start by tracking him down."
Johnny Dupont
Johnny Dupont

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus? Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:07 pm

(A familiar and rather transparent-looking Fiend appears in the middle of the "room" ...)

"Actually, I've been around for some time.  Merely getting the Lab in order, first.  Not terribly hard when one has a few ... lab assistants running about."

"As for the local Redneck Van Helsings?  Yes, they were remembering Bethlehem, PA.  I have ... ideas as how to deal with these kine interlopers. "

"First:  I can (and have) begun sending some aerial coverage to ferret their leader's position.  It's not as if I lack for birds and/or bats here.  That, plus the image I recorded at Palla Grande, should be workable."

"Second:  It is possible that, due to their knowledge of His Excellency's nature, these hunters might be ... shall we say, connected in the Occult sense.  As such, I do have my own claws in that business.  I'll see what knowledge might be dragged to the surface."

"Third:  I shall also do my own astral recon of that area.  After all, while beasts and minions can be ... usable, it is always best to retain a firm hand on events."

"Otherwise, there are a few small things left to handle.  For example, the enhancement of your hands, Brick.
That won't take terribly long. Although, I'll need to re-body myself, first."

Marcus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:23 pm

"Oh yea. I am ready whenever you are. I guess it will be good to get out of the way in case we find some Rednecks itching for a fight.
"Did His Excellency request to keep some of them alive? If so, I might have to pull some punches. Try to keep my knuckles from poking out of my skin. That whole blade, bone & gore thing isn't really me, no offense."

***OOC: I think we have to throw chops for success of the mod at next game, which is lame :-(***
Brick
Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Dupont Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:41 pm

"Good. You find 'em and then we can worry about what we're gonna do to 'em. Get Brick's his manicure and see what you can find. We wanna be the pack that catches these guys."

((Did you email Fish about what you were doing to look into it?))
Johnny Dupont
Johnny Dupont

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Brick takes his jacket off and rolls up his sleeves. "Alright, let's see how this shit is done."

He slides over a table and chair, sits down, places his hands on the table and sarcastically says, "Make me beautiful."
Brick
Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus? Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:17 pm

(Lazarus' Astral form fades out, and blood begins seeping up from the cracks, corners, and suchlike in the area.  Said blood takes on its true fleshwarped appearance ...)

"Well, "beautiful" is always rather subjective.  As for the hand business,  (As Lazarus begins to kneed and shape your finger and hand bones for increased strength and density)  "Luckily for any Cainite, it's not terribly difficult to increase bone strength.
Especially since we lack bone marrow.  That allows for more -shall we say- "space" to work with."
(Afterwards, Lazarus studies its work for a bit.)
"Nothing wrong with a night of good, old-fashioned Science. Sabbat-style  So, do we have any more idea of how to catch Rednecks?  As for keeping them alive, it might be prudent to retain at least one, preferrably the one who sent the others.  After all, that one might know of other groups."

(OOC Note:  I put the base description of things in my last post, but have also sent email to the ST posse.)

Marcus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Brick gets up from his seat, flexes his hands, and cracks his knuckles. He walks out of the haven and to a nearby tree. He takes a swing at the tree, and knocks a decent chunk of bark and wood splinters out of the trunk.
"Not bad," Brick smirks.
He comes back into the haven, "Nice work, Lazarus. But, it looks like the sun is going to come up in a few hrs. It's been a pretty busy night. I hope it is okay that I crash here. I don't have anywhere else to go. I don't know what you guys should do, if Lacy doesn't show up soon."
Brick
Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down