Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*)

+3
Zacherry
Toshi
Toady
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*) - Page 3 Empty Re: An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*)

Post by Zacherry Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Niccolai observes for a minute.. Then gets it and backs away.

"Go for it."

Zacherry

Back to top Go down

An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*) - Page 3 Empty Re: An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*)

Post by Toshi Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:58 pm

"I'm game." Toshi says, shrugging

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:48 pm

vergil pulls out what looks to be a large hammer made from an engine block welded to steel pipe out of the box, measures up to the wall and sends it crashing through with easy. " doors open" pauses for a second "sorry broke my last sword, still waiting for a replacement, plus i thought this is more appropriate for dealing with gargoyles while i was hunting."
chrissstack
chrissstack

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Toshi brushes dust off of his suit.

"No apologies. Seems effective." He says evenly

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Reaching under his coat, Toshi draws an ornate Iberian Falcata with a harsh grating screech.

The blade glitters in the light of the moon as the dust clears. He moves to
step into the chapel first.

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zacherry Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Niccolai pulls out a Desert Eagle and moves in closely behind Toshi.

Activating Obfuscate, relenting to Vergil, Frank and Toshi.
Activating Heightened Senses: Sight

Zacherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:53 pm

The room slowly clears of dust, it settling down upon everything within the room...

In front of the quartet sits a bare bones room with nothing more than a small filing cabinet showing signs of being ripped open and emptied, and a king sized bed metal box, open in the middle of the room. The box itself looks insulated, and would be airtight if closed and locked from the inside...

In the corner of the room lays the decaying husk of a corpse, far too decomposed to tell male or female, let alone make out any distinctions, dry and rotted from lack of blood...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://riversrunred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zacherry Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Niccolai will begin spirits touching everything in the room.

Zacherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Filing cabinet: The slicked back hair man rummaging through it...

Metal Box: slicked back hair man sleeping...

Body: Slicked back hair man no longer being hungry, literally grabbed 5 minutes before eaten...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:38 pm

"Annoying." Toshi says simply, making his way around the room, all his various sensory powers still active

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zacherry Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:45 pm

"Well.. Perhaps we should head to Church.. I will come back here later tonight for more investigating.. But this is a time sensitive matter."

Niccolai sighs and holsters his gun.

Zacherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zacherry Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:45 pm

"Well.. Perhaps we should head to Church.. I will come back here later tonight for more investigating.. But this is a time sensitive matter."

Niccolai sighs and holsters his gun.

Zacherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zacherry Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Niccolai begins to speak, but stops himself.. ponders for a moment and looks to Vergil.

"Lead the way."

Zacherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 am

Toshi sheaths his sword.

"We are behind you brother."

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:25 am

vergil heads towards st peter's church "so what kind of music do you guys listen to" as he gets in his beatup truck.
chrissstack
chrissstack

Back to top Go down

Post by Zacherry Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:35 am

Niccolai jumps in the truck with him and says with a completely stern face "The screams of babies.".. He pauses for a moment then smiles. "I grew up in the 80s.. Would love to never have to hear any of that shit ever again."

Zacherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 am

"I am an odd little mix of tastes." Toshi says, casually as he seats himself

"That technological monstrosity they call dubstep isn't bad. That's been my latest kick."

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:51 pm

arriving at the church, vergil gets out of the truck and looks around with auspex to make sure that they are the only cainites around. "well bothers, shall we get to work?"
chrissstack
chrissstack

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:08 pm

[img]An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*) - Page 3 St_pet11[/img]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:24 pm

Toshi once again takes point.

(Allowing the group access to Mask of One Thousands Faces via Cloak the Gathering. I also have False Reflection, meaning this Obfuscate beats cameras.)

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankKennedy Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:53 pm

"Alright, all I really know about this place is that the Archbishop frequented it and that Desantes had his fingers in the holy water. I'm thinking we should check the admin offices to follow the paper trail and also do a basic search of the premises. Maybe throw in an interview with any official members of the church we can find here. Sound like a plan?"

*** using the mask from Toshi, and texting pack mates my location ***
FrankKennedy
FrankKennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:05 pm

"ill start snooping around the area looking for any clues, as most children of seth don't like to be around me." (using every perception in my arsenal starts searching for any clues that would present themselves.)
chrissstack
chrissstack

Back to top Go down

Post by Zacherry Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:21 pm

"Sounds like a plan to me." Niccolai will follow Toshi closely. Allowing his Mask to cover him.

Zacherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:50 pm

As Vergil makes his way around the building, he comes to a small hill leading down to an open cemetery witha single, lone groundskeeper digging plots for the next morning's services... Beyond that, the surrounding area is eerily devoid of sound and activity...

As Frank, Niccolai, and Toshi enter the Cathedral, they notice a surprisingly bustling scene... There is a pair of women knelt down beside each other in front of the prayer candles, the pastor is in the front speaking to a small group of parishoners about the weekend's upcoming services, and the organist is up towatds the rafters practicing the new hymns away, making enough mistakes to create a macabre dissonence throughout the church...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:43 am

(Aura perceiving the Priest, kneeling women, and anyone else in the ceremony)

Casually, Toshi makes slight adjustments to their Masks, so as to have them appear to be nonthreatening church goers.

"The fuck you think this is?" He mutters under his breath to Niccolai

"Churches don't usually run services this late, and the ones that do don't draw crowds like this."

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next