Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new beginning

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

a new beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: a new beginning

Post by AC-Lacy Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:04 am

Lacy holds up a clenched fist, waiting the pound that will probably not come. "Alexi, if I wasn't so afraid, I'd hug you too. Tell ya what, you make me convincing enough? We'll get the idiots to buy us both a hotel room. You'll get your bath tonight, if I have to kill someone." Lacy starts taking off his jacket and shirt, to make the ensuing unpleasantries as fast as possible. Before submitting to Alexis' skill "Hey, I don't want back problems, lets keep the upper body to slightly more gifted than normal"

AC-Lacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 am

"Yes, Alexi. We have to keep them alive... for now." Once we get set in, we can let you study them as they pass the Veil. But let's make sure we can cover our tracks. Now, it seems you have some work."
Murphy looks at Lacy, "I will never understand how you just throw yourself out there like that."
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Eve Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:25 am

Alexis tilts her head slightly to the left and ponders. "So you want me to use one of the looser corsets I have then?" She heads to her luggage and pulls out a leather corset and takes Lacy's arm. "I don't think the boys want to watch me do your makeup and cinch you up in this thing." She takes his arm and squeezes it, giving that ever so evil grin. "Don't worry, I've made some of the ugliest prostitutes look like millions of dollars, I think I can use some of my tricks to help. We are going to need a lot of make up....a lot. And maybe pray they are already drunk" She laughs as she takes Lacy to a small room.
Alexis Eve
Alexis Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by AC-Lacy Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:41 am

"It's called trust Murphy, besides, someone has to jump on the grenade.  This way me and Alexi can split the group a little better up.  It makes the eventual subduing a good bit easier.  So if I have to the pretties bell at the ball for our needs?  Well damned well fit me for slippers, and my eyes go best with a light concealer.  You know you really could benefit from using som-"... as Lacy is yanked into the smaller room by the makeup box wielding Alexis

AC-Lacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Eve Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Alexis sets the makeup box down and completely ignores it, now isn't the time to bring out her pretties. This is going to have to be a quick and dirty job, not that they can't be fun...Just hard to gauge when everything is on the fly.

"Lacy, we do remember the safety word I assume?" As she cracks her knuckles and rubs her hands together. Eying up Lacy to figure out how to sculpt him, she pokes at his soft tissue on his stomach to gauge what his breast size will turn into. "Feel free to scream, you know I do enjoy feedback on my work."
Alexis Eve
Alexis Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit_ND Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Kit growled slightly at Davias' warning, but the pack's activity distracted her. She listened quietly until Lacy and Alexis left the room. She shrugged off Davias' hand to jump off the couch and take the time to shift back, standing upright finally and stretching for a moment before flopping back onto the couch.
"Why get pretty?" she asked.
Kit_ND
Kit_ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 pm

*smirks at the question opening his eyes again* I suspect Lacy determined he didn't bring enough food for everyone with out leaving bodies all over our territory. So now i think he's getting pretty to get more food"
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit_ND Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:45 pm

"Pretty for food?" Kit wrinkles her nose at the concept. Her eyes rove the room, the still cat-like eyes taking in the new haven.
Kit_ND
Kit_ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:49 pm

He nods toward the back room, "They have to get all gussied up to go hunting.  There is more than one kind of camouflage. Just remember, when we hunt mortals, we can't always go for the kill.  Usually, we gotta take our share and throw them back in the water.  We don't want our pond to run out of fish, now do we?"
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit_ND Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Kit nods thoughtfully. "Never kill without reason," she speaks carefully then frowns again. "Still a lot of trouble to hunt. Ambush easier," she shrugs aside the debate on hunting styles. "We staying long?"
Kit_ND
Kit_ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:01 pm

"For as long as we're needed here, which could be quite some time "
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Murphy's smile grows. "Spoken like a true Knight. Yes, it seems we will be here for a while. We will have time in the coming nights to get a feel for our new stomping grounds. Then, you can roam the wilds freely. But, let's make sure you won't get hunted or bagged and tagged."
His focus changes to Davias, "I shouldn't have to tell you the same thing. I think a bear would scare the crap out of the suburbanites. Then again, your bird forms should be fine. Good for scouting the highways."
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Yeah but if need be I won't hesitate to turn into a bear right in front of this cathedral place if I have to...but I concede the point otherwise
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Murphy nods. "Agreed. At that point, all bets are off and we can trust those with the influence can cover the carnage."
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit_ND Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:16 pm

Kit perks up at the mention of carnage. "Fight? Fight what? Why?"
Kit_ND
Kit_ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:17 pm

*nods* and hopefully the need to go that far is few and far between ...the last thing we need is open season on grizzly bears in Pittsburgh...calm down kit no one is fighting right now
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by AC-Lacy Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Sometime after Lacy and Alexis disappeared into the side room a casual shout is heard. "Oh no Missy, you need to show some more of the girls as well. These are walking testosterone factories that think with their little soldiers. So no calm reserved tonight" shouts Lacy in a bad falsetto. A sharp ripping of fabric is heard with a following "Yes, its "in", tits are always "in".

AC-Lacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:36 pm

*shakes his head* we need a TV for nights like this
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:44 pm

"Those things will rot your brain."
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit_ND Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:45 pm

"eww?" Kit offers with a puzzled expression. "Books?" She adds looking hopeful.
Kit_ND
Kit_ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Davias Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 pm

*smirks* books can be done
Davias
Davias

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Eve Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Alexis grunts "How is this even a shirt then?"

A slight pause is followed by an exasperated shrill. "God damn it, Lacy. I was never this cheap of a courtesan even in my life." Some ruckus can be heard followed by slight gurgle. "There, at least now you won't sound so god awful."
Alexis Eve
Alexis Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Murphy laughs. "Ladies, let's not fight. Your marks are waiting."
Murphy
Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by AC-Lacy Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Dressed in a more fitting punk chick-shique outfit Lacy walks out of the room, dragging a now much more scantily clad Alexis behind herself. Lacy stops to look at Murph and quickly gives him a quick pinch right on his right nipple, winks, and leaves the room Alexis in tow. This walk the pack would recognize as her "Getting shit done walk" and probably little would slow them down.

AC-Lacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit_ND Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:33 pm

Kit stares wide-eyed after the departing pair and turns back to Davias. "Books?" she looks slightly desperate.
Kit_ND
Kit_ND

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum