Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack assignments.

+2
Jordan Kael
Dr.Grey
6 posters

Go down

Pack assignments. Empty Pack assignments.

Post by Dr.Grey Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:33 am

From the desk of Dr. Alexander Grey, M.D.

My dearest Sons of Liberty, it is my great honor to bestow upon you your provinces within our Diamond. Guard them well, for we are the unmovable wall to the east.

Razor, I bequeath unto you the provinces of the south. This area covers our holdings in Homestead, and the Waterfront.

Samson, I give you the provinces of the north. Your area covers Bloomfield, Lawrenceville, and Highland Park.

Ronald... I give you the provinces of the east. Squirrel Hill, Frick Park, and Shadyside.

Saheim, you have your mission. See to it.

Sabastian and Myself will hold the heart of our territory. We shall offer reinforcement to any of you, should you encounter trouble. Don't ever encounter the enemy alone. Remember, the Sons stand together, or not at all. Through triumph, we may one day find Liberty.

As a note to any of the other packs who might read this:

Should you find yourself in need of travel through the Diamond, please refer yourself to me first, then the Guardian of the Province. Any who violate this law will be banned from further entry. It's suffice to say that any who hold true office among the Sabbat shall have free access to the Diamond.

This is simply to avoid any unnecessary confrontation. If we are to guard our protectorate properly, we must have knowledge of all travel through it. Unknown Cainites within the Diamond may be staked, or worse.

Have a pleasant night, ladies and gentlemen.

Dr.Grey
Dr.Grey

Back to top Go down

Pack assignments. Empty Re: Pack assignments.

Post by Jordan Kael Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:54 am

To Dr. Alexander Grey, M.D.,

As I would never wish to cross one who is Feared in the eyes of all true Sabbat, such as you, I more than willingly write to inform you that my duties to the Sabbat often require my presence in the neighborhood of Squirrel Hill. Most commonly the Jewish Community Center, but sometimes I must make appearances at residences and restaurants.

I do not expect to run into, nor interfere with, any of your pack personally, considering the hours at which I enter your territory. However, I expect you guard your territory with sway over the mortals as well as direct gifts of the Father of all Sabbat. I request that I be granted permission to perform my duties within your territory, that I might serve the Sabbat to the best of my abilities.

If you could pass word of my request along to Brother Ronald, I would be most appreciative.

May the Sword of Caine never dull, nor shy away from it's purpose,
your most humble servant,

Archibald R. Grimaldi
Jordan Kael
Jordan Kael

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Grey Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:41 am

Oh, another Grimaldi! How splendid. Your family has been a great boon to me in the recent years.

Please, feel free to enter the Diamond as you see fit. Simply let me know the times you will be there, and I'll be sure to let Ronald know. If you encounter anything suspicious, call my cell phone, and I'll have soldiers there immediately.

Do tell your cousins I've said hello.
Dr.Grey
Dr.Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonS Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:26 am

I don't want to be snarky, silly , or rude. I think we've all had plenty of that. I'm just gonna give you my opinion on this with the ties of Brotherhood in mind.

I obviously don't like the restriction on every other pack in the town. It is, of course, your right to do so and an understandable precaution. No one wants their possessions fucked with. My issues lie in practicality, bureaucracy, and confrontation.

With practicality in mind, I'm fairly sure I might need to use those roads when driving. If there's a detour should I call you guys? Do the tunnels underneath your territory count?

Other than the obvious red tape bureaucratically, there's some complications. Do my mortal servants need permission? If we get tipped off of trouble coming at your pack and can't get a hold of you. Should we abandon our Brothers or break the laws of your territory?

Finally, I know none of us fear a good  fight. In fact, I think we hunger for it. I'm concerned that the words "staking or worse" have a tendency to rile the beast. Additionally, if the "or worse" happens the pack war will serve the city to the Cam on a silver platter.

I thank you for reading my concerns. If I've done nothing to sway your opinion I would appreciate a few of my questions answered as preparation and understanding breeds an army out of a horde.
BrandonS
BrandonS

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:20 pm

Brothers and sisters,

It would appear the intentions of my request have been misinterpreted... Please allow me to elaborate.

The purpose of "dividing up the city" is not how it has been taken... Our city is to be a welcome place for all free Sabbat, no matter where they hail from, be it as a resident or as a traveller. These sections of the city I have asked you all to oversee are not your personal stomping grounds, those are the city as a whole and any free territory of the Sabbat in the world. Rather, these areas (while viewed as a gift) are a responsibility! We did not know where the attack was coming from when it happened, and were unprepared because of it. A little structure, I believe, would havr gone a long way. These territories of the city you have claimed are yours to maintain the defenses and patrol of while we rebuild. If an attack stems from your territory, I expect all responsible for that territory's defense to put the red flag up to the rest of your brothers and sisters here in the city so that we may ALL converge upon the threat and eliminate it. It is for all of your benefit that the city be handled this way in the beginning as none of you are truly familiar with its layout, and will more quickly learn a small area which you must defend opposed to the entire city.

This also lends to me the benefit of, should an attack occur and it be found to have gone unopposed through a territory attended to by a specific pack, being able to hold eithet members of, or the entire pack itself mortally responsible for what would be at best a lax devotion to sect security and at worst a blatant act of treason to the Sabbat...

Be well my brothers and sisters, I look forward to seeing you at this month's Esbat... And as always, if there's anything I can do to help, well, you know the rest...

Sincerely,
Desantes Fortunado
Bishop of Pittsburgh
Proud member of the Sabbat
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://riversrunred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Grey Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Gentlemen, Please...

I feel you misunderstand my prior statement. The Diamond is not a stomping ground. It is not a domain in which to lord over. It is our defense against the east.

I simply wish to know who will be going through that territory, because our enemy can disguise themselves as well as we can. They can look like any of you. This system is being put in place to keep the entire city safe, not to keep any of our brothers out. If you wish to enter, or travel through the Diamond, by all means, feel free. Liberty is our ultimate goal.

Just do the Sons of Liberty a favor, and yourselves. Let us know that you'll be in the area, that way, when one of our members spots you, they'll know that it's you they're looking at, and not some treacherous tower spy.

We've had one Camarilla member in our city already, and that's more than enough.
Dr.Grey
Dr.Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:50 pm

"Should you find yourself in need of travel through the Diamond, please refer yourself to me first, then the Guardian of the Province. Any who violate this law will be banned from further entry. It's suffice to say that any who hold true office among the Sabbat shall have free access to the Diamond."

I believe that's what was said...

Your Bishop calls your bluff, and enjoys this new digital medium of "copy and paste..."

I've tried to be diplomatic enough, I'll say it flatly...

All free, initiated members of the Sabbat claim this entire city as their collective own. They may come and go as they please, and need answer to no one lest they take action in a pack's defended territory that would jeopradize the security of that area. The next Sabbat member to attack another with lethal intent in this City will be forfeit to the Sword, and I will find you a nice place to hang for a few months between my designer suits. The Ritus of Monomacy exists as one of our mosy sacred FOR A REASON! That is how large disputes will be settled in accordance with the Code. If anyone takes issue with that, I invite you to come have a conversation with me about how you are spitting in the face of the tenants of the Code, the Auctoritas Ritae, and your fellow brothers and sisters of the sword... It will not be a long one...

Bishop Fortunado
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://riversrunred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kael Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Preach it Bishop Fortunado! You spoke the words directly from my mind. Thank you for placing your voice on this your excellency. It seems some younger members need a lesson in power structure of the Sabbat and respect for its traditions. And thank you Shark for pointing out some concerns that I heard mumbled last meeting about this. Both of you are shining examples of the Sabbat.

Nathan Graves
Ductus of Tell You Mother Thanks
Kael
Kael

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankKennedy Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Damn, late to the party on this one. I missed a prime opportunity for a snarky and satirical response. Next time.

*Sent from my iPhone in Bloomfield, PA
FrankKennedy
FrankKennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kael Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:57 pm

I'm sure you will have the chance for more snarky and satirical comments Frank. After all, there is much young blood around the city. Comedy and sarcasm are sure to follow.

Nathan Graves
Ductus of Tell You Mother Thanks
Kael
Kael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down