Rivers Run Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*)

+3
Zacherry
Toshi
Toady
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*) - Page 7 Empty Re: An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*)

Post by chrissstack Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:26 pm

"indulge me then by describing Mr. pope and how long you've been employed by him. we've been infiltrated by a spy posing as him and are getting quite restless with this matter. also what is this care package that you speak of?" (still using auspex for truth and identifying what he is)
chrissstack
chrissstack

Back to top Go down

An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*) - Page 7 Empty Re: An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*)

Post by Toshi Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:28 pm

"Trust me, no one's dead, this is civil. Answer my man's question, or I'll start reconsidering whether or not you're worth the trouble of having to replace. The last time I allowed a Ghoul to confessed to me and live was probably before you were born. Don't test me, whipping boy, or I'll string your guts up like a welcome back banner for your master."

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:29 pm

(condescend, not confessed)

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:56 pm

(*his tone is measured, cold, and fearless...*)

"I assure you sir, those actions are completely unncessary and unhelpful... Now, if you would be so kind as to put down the brainwashed thralls and step this way, I'm sure there are some satisfactory answers I can provide... Unless you'd feel better if we didn't have advanced warning of an attack up here..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://riversrunred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:58 pm

"Oh, and please, leace them armed..."

(*he motions to Vergil and Frank as he speaks...*)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankKennedy Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:31 pm

"Ease up Toshi, let's play along for a minute. Sometimes you can learn more by following the rabbit hole" Frank says as he reloads the shotgun and puts it back where he got it. He gestures for Vergil to it's him the other shotgun.

FrankKennedy
FrankKennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris K Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Nathan mumbles "More people fuckin with Kids..." and steps up behind Frank putting his pistol back in his coat. "I'd like to see the package your supply came in if that is at all possible." Nathan says to the Kid trying to sound as neutral as he can.
Kris K
Kris K

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissstack Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:23 pm

vergil tosses the shotgun back to frank " hey nathan why don't you wait here and make sure we're not disturbed-- (pauses for a sec) anymore than we already are (slight smirk) or i can, your choice."
chrissstack
chrissstack

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Toshi's hand flexes and he drops the Ghouls.

"Fine, but if you don't have anything useful to say, we're starting over" he says, licking a drop of blood from his finger and allowing his fangs to sink back into his gums.

"You might not want to rely on her right now." he says, indicating the one he'd been feeding on

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshi Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:02 am

(PS: I have Contagious (5, mutated Tuberculosis). That Ghoul will need to make a chop in seven days vs 10 Traits or die choking on her own blood.

Toshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:19 am

The alter boy makes his way back behind the pulpit, through a small side door leading into an office occupied by the Pastor the group spoke to earlier.  

"Leave us" the boy says, staring directly into the eyes of the Pastor, and he rises from his chair and makes his way out of the room...

"Now...  I believe you had some questions for me, and I will do my best to answer them, but believe me when I tell you, my master has put many failsafes in place to assure that if he doesn't want to be found, he won't..."

The boy takes a seat behind the desk and eyes the assembly patiently, ready to answer whatever they may ask...

An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*) - Page 7 <a href=An excercise in fact-finding... (*Open @Cathedral*) - Page 7 Greenb10" />
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankKennedy Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:16 am

"With all due respect to him, I don't give a good god damn what he wants. There's a serious situation that he needs to help address in the city. If you've got proof he she's just on vakay and not murdered or traitor like the bishops then that's one less issue. Now I'm perfectly willing to stand here calmly a discuss matters with an underling, but my associates here may be disinclined to do so. So start talking about who you are, how we can contact Walter pope and just in general what's going on in this city."
FrankKennedy
FrankKennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7